Smalley Law Firm Menu Contact
Discuss Your Case With
An Experienced Lawyer Today
A Standard OfExcellence

family law Archives

Help! I think I've commingled!

If you are getting an Oklahoma divorce and have never had either a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement signed and filed, you will need to divide the marital property. Often, one or both spouses enters the marriage with significant, separately-owned assets and resources.

What's separate property in my divorce?

If you're getting a divorce, it's time to start getting your finances in order. If you don't know what's going on with your and your spouse's financial accounts and retirement savings, you better learn and gather all the information now, so your assets and debts are accounted for. This will assist you or the court to divide your marital assets in a legally appropriate manner.

Meet The Attorneys

Email us for a response

Tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Smalley Law Firm
305 East Comanche Street
Norman, OK 73069

Phone: 405-322-5653
Fax: 405-801-2220
Map & Directions