Smalley Law Firm Menu Contact
Discuss Your Case With
An Experienced Lawyer Today
A Standard OfExcellence

February 2018 Archives

Should you consult with an attorney about your aging parent?

As the adult child of an elderly parent, you are likely facing many questions that come about when people face issues regarding the final decade or years of their life. If your parent is elderly and may be facing health care issues in the not-too-distant future, it is not too early to begin questioning what role you will play.

Meet The Attorneys

Email us for a response

Tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Smalley Law Firm
305 East Comanche Street
Norman, OK 73069

Phone: 405-322-5653
Fax: 405-801-2220
Map & Directions