Smalley Law Firm Menu Contact
Discuss Your Case With
An Experienced Lawyer Today
A Standard OfExcellence

January 2017 Archives

Even a minor juvenile crime can become a serious situation

As a parent living in Oklahoma, you no doubt care about your child's future. You want him or her to have a happy and contented adult life. Children who face charges for juvenile crimes may have a harder time achieving these goals, especially if they pass through the juvenile justice system. A conviction for a juvenile crime will have an impact on your child's life for a long time.

A family law attorney offers more than courtroom representation

Divorce, child custody, support, property division, domestic violence, adoption: All of these can be complex matters as you probably already know. Further, during any one of these legal issues it is often difficult to predict the outcome with absolute accuracy. You may know that a family law attorney can improve your chances of success in your legal matter, but this type of attorney offers more than assistance with legal filings.

When should I seek conservatorship over a family member?

Most Oklahoma residents pride themselves on being self-sufficient adults who don't require anyone's assistance to manage their lives. However, sickness, injury and age can take their toll, and eventually we all may be in need of a helping hand -- someone to guide us, help us and make decisions on our behalf.

Meet The Attorneys

Email us for a response

Tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Smalley Law Firm
305 East Comanche Street
Norman, OK 73069

Phone: 405-322-5653
Fax: 405-801-2220
Map & Directions