Protecting The Rights And Interests Of Victims Involved In Motor Vehicle Accidents

For those involved in car, truck, motorcycle or other type of motor vehicle accidents, the resulting injuries can usher in a period of emotional, physical and financial uncertainty. At Smalley Law Firm, we help individuals and families throughout Central Oklahoma whose lives have been disrupted by a severe accident. We are sensitive to your family's needs and will help you secure treatment and compensation so you can focus on recovering quickly and comfortably.

Everyone Could Use Some Help After A Serious Accident

After an accident, most people focus on one thing: their health. As your attorneys, we want to see that you have everything you need to focus on your recovery. We will help you secure the medical attention and treatment you need while pursuing compensation to help with medical bills, lost wages, damages to your property, and the pain and suffering you have sustained. If you lost a loved one in a severe accident, we will help you secure wrongful death benefits to safeguard your family.

Although the insurance company will look to secure a statement and offer a settlement, it's important to remain patient, allow us to review the circumstances of the accident and work with medical professionals to determine the full extent of your injuries. With a comprehensive picture of your situation in place, we will then pursue the full and just compensation you will require to cover long-term or permanent injuries and subsequent treatment.

We Can Help You Pick Up The Pieces After A Car Wreck

Whether you suffered minor injuries in a car accident or you lost a loved one in a truck wreck on the highways crossing Central Oklahoma, we will provide you with the honest, compassionate and aggressive representation to see that you and your family are treated fairly.

Building your personal injury claim begins the moment after the accident occurred. We encourage you to reach out to us, speak with one of our lawyers and begin pursuing the compensation you are entitled to. Call 405-322-5653 or send us an email via our online contact form. Located in Norman, we work with clients throughout Central Oklahoma.